Hair Care Products I Love

           When it comes to my hair I was a bit careless a few years back as I avoided oiling them and I never conditioned them enough. But taking my hair for granted was not a good idea as it started showing in the way of hair fall and thinning of hair. So I decided to take more care of my hair before I become bald :P.

Now I am someone who always suffered from dandruff and oily scalp and hair fall was not much of an issue until a year back. I still suffer from hair fall but it does have reduced to a good extent. The credit goes to all the products I am going to mention in this post. I have tried and tested a lot of products for my hair and these are by far my favorite and those who worked well for me. Let's get started.

Juicy Chemistry Marula, Argan & Lavender Organic Hair Oil For Hair Loss Control

The one hair oil that works wonders when it comes to hair fall control. I bought this after reading a lot of good reviews and thought of giving this a try. It does control your hair fall to a pretty good extent and also makes your hair soft. It costs Rs.800 for 100 ml which is a bit costly but is worth every penny. It has a strong smell which doesn't bother me much and you will get used to it once you start using it. Also, Juicy Chemistry is an Indian brand so you are also supporting vocal for local and it is organic and cruelty-free too. I will be posting a detailed review of this hair oil on my blog. Till then surely give this a try if you suffer from hair fall. You can buy it here. 

Streax Pro Hair Serum Vita Gloss

              I have tried a lot of hair serums and this one is most loved by me. This serum makes your hair smooth and frizz-free and adds a bit of shine to them. It consists of Macadamia oil and Vitamin E which helps in nourishing your hair. It has a pleasant smell and helps in managing your hair. It comes in two sizes i.e. 45 ml and 100 ml. Streax is a home-grown brand so it is a yay when it comes to vocal for local. You can buy it here.

BBLUNT Back To Life Dry Shampoo

              I wash my hair daily as they tend to get oily often. But when I am running late and I don’t have time to wash my hair I just use this dry shampoo by BBlunt and I am good to go. You can even use it when you feel your scalp is oily just when you are supposed to head out. It comes in 3 variants Classic, Beach Please, and Spring Fling respectively and they have two sizes. The mini size is great for traveling and I always carry it with me to give my hair instant freshness. BBlunt is an Indian brand so you are supporting vocal for local here too. You can buy it here.

Dove Dandruff Care Shampoo

I am someone who tries out a lot of shampoos and I am never constant on a particular one except few which I like and dove shampoo is one of them. I love all their variants but their Anti-dandruff range is by far the best. For someone who suffers from dandruff throughout, this worked well for me. This does control your dandruff to a great extent and makes your hair so smooth and soft. I am not saying it completely gets rid of your dandruff because I feel no anti-dandruff shampoo can do it 100% but this has reduced it a lot. This range is a bit costlier as compared to other dove shampoos but its worth it. You can buy it here.

BBLUNT Salon Secret High Shine Crème Hair Colour

I do suffer from pre-mature grey hair which, to be honest, doesn't bother me a lot but I do cover them when I have an event to attend or during photoshoots. I started experimenting with my hair color from a young age but right now I just use the BBlunt Salon Secret Hair Color to color my hair and to cover the greys. It comes in beautiful 7 shades but I would like to mention that it doesn't completely transfer your hair color to the one you see on the box. The color is mostly visible in sunlight which I am ok with. It still looks gorgeous and your hair feels so soft after the application. The lasting power of this one is great and is ammonia-free which is a plus point. DO give this a try if you are looking for good hair color to cover your greys and at the same time don't want too much to experiment with your hair color. You can buy it here.

            So, these are all the products I am currently loving for my hair. If I try any more I would surely cover them in the future to keep you guys updated. I have tried and tested these products for a long time and based on that I have mentioned them in this post. I would never recommend something I have not tried and don't like. I hope you guys liked this post. Do let me know what more you would like to see. More fashion posts coming soon on the blog. See you soon. Ta-Daa….!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loreal Pure Clay Mask Review

What I Learnt From The Lockdown

5 Products You Need You Need In Your Skincare Regime