Loreal Pure Clay Mask Review

Hi guys, hope you all are doing great. In one of my previous posts about affordable skincare items to have in your vanity, I talked about one of my favorite masks which is the Loreal Pure Clay Mask - Detoxify. However, it was just a short description of the product. In this post, I am going to review the product in depth along with its pros and cons.

I came across this mask a few months back and the reviews raved about the product so much I had to try it out on my own. I luckily got it on discount (Rs.350) and when I tried it I was blown away with its results. I am using it on and off along with my other masks for a few months now but I always go back to this one when my skin feels tanned and dull. It comes in a tub packaging that is made of glass and has a stopper inside. It consists of 50gm of product and costs at Rs.799 but you can always get it at a discount. The clay mask is of thick consistency and is made with 3 absorbing clays with the power of charcoal which is a boon when it comes to skincare. Other ingredients in the mask are kaolin, montmorillonite, Moroccan lava clay, charcoal powder, rice starch, etc. You don’t need to mix this mask with water and can apply directly with a brush.

Wash your face with a gentle cleanser and pat dry your skin before using the mask. When you apply it you might feel a little bit of tingling sensation for a minute which is pretty normal. But if the burning sensation continues, stop using the product to avoid any discomfort. I will, therefore, recommend doing a patch test especially if you have sensitive skin. Keep it on for 10-15 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.  Don't forget to follow it up with a good moisturizer.

This mask detoxifies your skin and instantly brightens it. It absorbs all the excess dirt and oil from your skin and gives it a matte finish. The good thing about this mask is that it doesn't dry out your skin like most of the clay masks. Loreal Pure Clay Mask is great for people with oily and oily to combination skin. People with dry skin can use it too but make sure to moisturize your skin well even though it doesn't dry out the skin. The smell of this mask is really good and natural. I also want to mention that this one does help in removing blackheads to a certain extent which is great. I will definitely repurchase this because this product is love. 

Let me sum up the pros and cons so it will help you in deciding whether it's a hit or miss for you guys.

Pros :

  •        Mattifies skin removing all the excess dirt and oil
  •       Brightens dull and tanned skin
  •       Nice and convenient packaging
  •       Doesn’t dry out the skin
  •       Helps in removing blackheads
  •       Smells natural

Cons :

  •        It is a bit on the pricier side
  •        There is a slight tingling sensation after application (might not be comfortable for everybody)

        Overall this is a great product and works equally well for all skin types. Try this one out if you face tanning issues a lot or if your skin feels dull at times. Trust me you won't regret it. I love this product and I hope when you try this out you will love it as much as I do. See you in my next post. Ta-Daa…!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I Learnt From The Lockdown

5 Products You Need You Need In Your Skincare Regime