Indian Brands To Look Out For – Part 1

Hello guys, I hope you all are doing great. So if you read my blogs you would know I have started a new series 'Vocal For Local' where I am talking about local/Indian brands you can check out and support. For the first two posts, we talked about Indian brands you can shop ethnic wear from. In this post will check out some Indian brands you can look out for western wear. We will see these posts also in two parts wherein the first part I will cover some affordable brands. Let's get started.

FabAlley

              If you want to shop for some tops with cute prints you should check FabAlley’s collection. They have some great range of tops for both casual and formal wear. I also love their trouser and skirt’s a lot. They have such amazing prints. Also, their dresses are of nice fit and the quality is great. FabAlley is very affordable and there is always some good discount available. You can shop for their collection here.

Here and Now

              One of Myntra's In-house gem Here and Now has some excellent collection of Tops, Shirts, and Trousers. I also love how they have Skirts in amazing prints and they also have a good range of jeans in every possible fit you want. Also, check out their dresses they have such pretty collection. I would recommend you guys to check Here and Now out for some amazing quality clothing at a good price point. The fit is without any doubt good. You can shop for their collection here.

Sassafras

              Another brand with cute clothing items. Sassafras is doing a great job when it comes to casual clothing. You should check their tops and dresses out as they are really cool and the price point is affordable. The skirts collection is also great and they have good fitting bottom wear available. I am sure you would love their collection as much as I do. Don’t worry about the fit it is good. You can shop for their collection here.

Harpa

              Looking for cute dresses and tops to wear for a date? Go and check Harpa's collection one's and you will definitely find something you love. Harpa is an affordable brand and it is mostly available at a good discount. I also like their bottom wears as they are very trendy. The fit and quality are pretty good. You can shop for their collection here.

Ajio

              Last but not least and also my favorite. Ajio screams trendy clothes. You can get every western clothing item possible in Ajio's range. They have the trendiest collection at an affordable price range. The quality is top-notch and the prints and colors are excellent. Ajio has also a nice range of ethnic wear but I love their western range a bit more. Do check Ajio’s collection out and you will not be disappointed. You can shop for their collection here.

              I hope you liked this post. I tried to curate all the affordable brands in this post and they are all loved and tried by me. We will see one more part to this post consisting of some more brands. If you know some more Indian brands with nice western collection do let me know and I would surely try them out. See you in my next post. Ta-Daa…!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loreal Pure Clay Mask Review

What I Learnt From The Lockdown

5 Products You Need You Need In Your Skincare Regime