Maybelline Products You Need To Try

Hello Guys, hope you all are safe and sound and making the most of your quarantine days. In this blog post, I am going to talk about the most loved drug store brand – Maybelline. Maybelline entered the Indian market in the year 1998 and since then it is leading the drugstore cosmetic industry.

I am a huge fan of Maybelline products and they have a huge library where you can find every single makeup product you need for full-fledged makeup. However, in this post, I am going to talk about the products from Maybelline that every girl needs to have in her vanity. These are the products I love using and some of them are a part of my daily makeup routine.

Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation

               A foundation all oily girls should consider buying. I have super oily skin and this just gives a matte and natural finish and is so flawless. This one is great for summertime. This is the only foundation I am currently using as it stays for a long time and is lightweight and super comfortable on your skin. It currently has 18 shades in their range but I would love to see more shades especially for darker skin tone. It also comes in a tube packaging but it comes in only 6 shades. You will definitely get your shade but remember it does oxidize a little bit so test the shade on your skin on a Maybelline counter before buying it. You can buy it here.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer

              The current favorite concealer from Maybelline everyone in the beauty community is raving about and trust me its worth the hype. It helps erase the dark circles and hide the dark spots or acne spots on your skin easily. Also, you can use this product to contour when you use a shade darker than you usually use. This gives a natural finish and is easy to blend. It currently is available in only 13 shades in India but needless to say we need more shades. Give this one a try if you are looking for a good concealer. You can buy it here.

Maybelline Fit me Loose Finishing Powder

              Another gem from Maybelline which is so raved about. I used this once and have not touched any other compact or loose powder since then because I love it so much. If you have super oily skin like mine you need this product because it absorbs all the oil from your skin and controls the shine. It is lightweight and makes your base look flawless. Also, it will last you for a good amount of time as it has a pretty good quantity. The price at which it comes is also great. The only problem is the shade range as currently it is available in only 4 shades and that is not done right. We need more shades because this product is love. You can buy it here.

Maybelline Face Studio Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter

              My favorite product from the Maybelline library. This highlighter is so pigmented and blinding and a very little amount just makes your skin glow. It comes in two beautiful shades Molten Gold which is suited for medium to deep skin tones and Rose Gold which is suited for fair to medium skin tones. I use Molten Gold and I am obsessed with it. It doesn’t consist of chunky glitters but has a shimmery effect. You can also use this to highlight your inner corners when you don’t have a lot of eye makeup going on and it just makes so much difference to your face. The only highlighter you need in your life. It is also affordable as compared to other highlighters in the market. Go for it girls. You can buy it here.

Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara

             Another one of my favorite products from Maybelline. Trust me when I say this Maybelline makes the best mascaras. I have used every mascara of theirs and I have loved every one of them. Each one has a different effect on your lashes but I love total temptation a little more. It comes in two variants – Washable and Water-Proof. This just adds so much volume to your lashes and makes them look fuller and dense. The wand can coat each of your lashes properly and it also doesn't clump up your lashes as it properly distributes the product. This one is said to be infused with coconut extract. It is also affordable as all Maybelline mascaras. Try this out and you will fall in love with it. You can buy it here.

Maybelline Sensational Creamy Matte Lipstick

              The most affordable lipstick range from Maybelline and the best one according to me. This range consists of 35 beautiful shades in different colors and undertones. Also, it is available for only Rs.299 which is a great price point for such a good quality lipstick. They are pretty long lasting and stay for about 4-5 hours on your lips after which they start fading from the center of your lips but leaves a good tint. They are not transfer-proof. They are nicely pigmented and glides smooth and are smooth. If you are looking for affordable lipsticks for daily wear with a good color range, I will highly recommend this one. You can buy it here.

            I love Maybelline and have a lot of different products from there range apart from the one I discussed in this blog. If you are looking for some affordable products with a good quality try Maybelline. Also, it is a great brand for beginners. I hope you loved this post and if you did do let me know your favorite Maybelline products as well and I would love to try them out. Thank you for reading. See you in my next post. Ta-Daa…!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loreal Pure Clay Mask Review

What I Learnt From The Lockdown

5 Products You Need You Need In Your Skincare Regime