Bring More Color Into Your Wardrobe

When you open my wardrobe you will find a lot of white, black, neutral, and light colors. When I don't feel like dressing up or have a running errand kind of day, I without a second thought grab anything neutral and nothing speaks comfort like that.

As much as I love my whites and neutrals, I always make sure to add more colors to my wardrobe. I have realized that by incorporating color into my outfits acts as an instant mood lifter. It might be a psychological thing but wearing colored clothes or just some amount of color in my outfit does enhance my mood. I am sharing some ways in which you can incorporate colors in your wardrobe without being scared and still look elegant.

Neons for the win

I know neons scare a lot of people but if you style them in the perfect way you can still make it look subtle. You don’t need to go all out while wearing neon. Just wear a simple neon spaghetti or top with your good old denim jeans and team it up with some simple sneakers and rock that neon look. Trust me it will look simple and sober.

                Neon Spaghetti - Lifestyle, Jeans & Floral Sneakers - H&M, Denim Shirt - Pantaloons, Jewellery - Shoppers Stop

Colored Bottoms

My favorite item in the wardrobe – Pants. And no I am not talking about having all different color pants into your wardrobe. But buy some statement color bottoms which you can team up with simple tops. Nothing speaks comfort than a loose pair of pants and having them in a bright color just enhances your look. Go for colors like mustard, rust-brown, maroon or yellow, and pink. They are much easier to style and team up. Keep the look simple with simple accessories and a good pair of heels.

                Tie-up Trousers & Jewellery - Lifestyle, Top - Only, Wedges - Inc.5 

Bright Colored Tees

I am more of a tee and denim kind of person. It screams comfort and is a grab and go outfit for me. However, I love to give my simple outfit a bright touch by wearing bright colored tees. It can be a plain basic tee or a graphic tee in a popping color. I feel it just instantly changes the whole mood of the outfit and also is comfortable at the same time. The tee will speak for itself so there is no need for accessories also.


                Bright Yellow Top - Lifestyle, Jeans & Jewellery - H&M, Wedges - Inc.5

Pop that footwear

Add a pop of color to your outfit by pairing them with popping color footwear. If you think your outfit is lacking color and is looking dull and you want to give it a fun twist pair it with some bright colored sneakers and see the change for yourself. I love buying different color sneakers just so that I can pair them up for some fun look. Trust me it always stands out.

                Top & Jewellery - Lifestyle, Ripped Denim - Roadster, Yellow Sneakers - Koovs

Accessories on point  

Make sure to have some different color accessories to pair with your clothes on the go. Whenever I feel my OOTD is lacking that chic touch I just add some popping jewelry to it and it makes a lot of difference to the whole look. I am a jewelry hoarder and having them in multiple colors helps a lot when styling your look.

                Orange Earrings - H&M, Top - Lifestyle

Bags to save the day

I am someone who loves my bags in black or neutral colors may it be any style. But I have understood that sometimes you have to have a crazy color bag in your vanity just so that it can come to help to your look on a dull gloomy day. Add a popping color bag to your look changes the whole styling game and its not even difficult. Also, a bag always stands out when in an unusual color. Make sure to have a bright color bag into your wardrobe to carry your look to the next level.

                Mustard Yellow Sling Bag - Lifestyle

So what are you waiting for, give your wardrobe a colorful touch with these tricks and let me know how you liked it and which of the ways you made your outfit stand. I would love to know your views and the way you styled your outfits. Thank you so much for reading. See you in my next post. Ta-Daa…!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loreal Pure Clay Mask Review

What I Learnt From The Lockdown

5 Products You Need You Need In Your Skincare Regime