The White Shirt Style Diary

Hi Guys, Welcome to The Style Ignite. I hope you guys are all doing well. If you are here it means you are looking for a way to pull off that basic white shirt look effortlessly and still look like a goddess. Fear not girls… I will show you 4 different ways in which I like to style my white shirt. The looks are quite easy and wearable so even you guys can try them out.

Bring those long trousers back
      In this look, I have paired my white shirt with long striped trouser. The striped trousers take the whole look on another level. I tucked in the shirt and folded up the sleeves in a not so perfect way as I wanted to go for a casual look. Also, did I forgot to mention you can wear this look as both formal and casual wear. Just make sure to have a proper tuck in and fold the sleeves more perfectly. I added an oxidized neckpiece and black wedges to complete the look. For formal wear, you can add small hoop earrings and any pair of heels.



Shirt & Striped Trousers - H&M, Black Wedges - Inc.5, Oxidized Neckpiece - Pantaloons, Shades - Rayban

Beige and White is the key
        The second look is something you can wear for a brunch with friends or even for a date. I wore a white shirt with a beige skirt. Tucked it imperfectly, (you can also tie it up) and added gold hoop earrings to make it look chicer. Wear a pair of white sneakers and a black sling bag and we are good to go.




Beige Skirt & Hoop Earrings - Lifestyle, White Shoes - Ajio

Layer and slayer
        Now when it comes to layering you don't want to go to heavy. This means you can just layer your shirt with a jacket or wear a top over it and still make your white shirt the key element. In this look, I have layered this white floral cami top over the white shirt and paired it with blue jeans and white floral sneakers.  Now even if it is a white on white look, the flowers add fun to this look. You can pair any cami top with your white shirt and nail the look.





White Shirt, Floral Cami Top, Floral Shoes, Earrings - H&M

The good old way
       A combination of white shirt paired with blue jeans can never go wrong. It's the easiest way to style your white shirt and it always makes you look put together. I have styled my white shirt with these dark blue jeans and paired it with black wedges and a silver neckpiece to accessorize the whole look. You can also add a pop of color to this look by wearing bright colored shoes or heels but make sure to not accessorize it heavily to balance it out.





White Shirt, Blue Jeans - H&M, Oxidized Tasselled Neckpiece - Infuzze From Myntra

So here are all the ways you can style your basic white shirt and slay it. I hope you guys liked it and if u did please comment on this blog and let me know what you think about it. Do send me your pictures when you style your white shirt in any of the above ways so I would know you loved it. Don't forget to use the hashtag #TSInspired. Also, dont forget to follow me on Instagram to get more fashion updates. Thank you so much for reading. See you in my next post. Ta-Da…!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loreal Pure Clay Mask Review

What I Learnt From The Lockdown

5 Products You Need You Need In Your Skincare Regime