5 Products You Need You Need In Your Skincare Regime

Skincare is the most essential part of our daily routine. No matter what season or day or how lazy you feel, you have to take care of your skin. I always make sure to take some time out in the morning and give extra care to my skin. It’s always the best thing to do and it always worth it.
I tend to use many different products on my skin on a day-to-day basis to try out new products so I can review them. However, there are some products I am using for a few years or they have made a lot of difference in my skin and I go back to them a lot more than any others. Today I will share with you 5 such products every girl should have in her skincare regime. We will see the affordable ones in this post and in my next post I will share some of the other high-end or costly options so we keep the balance on both sides.

Pond’s Superlight Gel Oil-Free Moisturiser
I have been using this moisturizer for a month now and I am loving how my skin feels after using this.  It has a gel-like consistency and as the name says is super light. It just sinks into your skin and gives a healthy glow. It is great for girls with super-oily skin like mine. It smells great too. Also, it is super affordable. I urge you girls to try this one out and I am sure you will love it as much as I do. You can buy it here.



Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 50+
Literally the best sunscreen ever. It’s the only sunscreen I have ever used till date and have never looked back since then. It has a thick consistency but is light on your skin. It protects your skin from those harmful UV rays and is long-lasting and water-proof. So, you don't need to re-apply it. Also, the quantity you get for the price you pay is great. I would highly recommend this sunscreen anytime. You can buy it here.



Himalaya Fresh Start Oil Clear Lemon Face Wash
It does exactly what the name says. It consists of small beads that are not at all harsh and the facewash in itself has a gel consistency. It smells fresh and your skin will feel refreshed after using this. It removes all the dirt and excess oil from your skin and leaves it feeling soft, clean and fresh. It is one of the best face washes I have used and I am someone who keeps on switching face washes too often but this one is a constant for some time. So you know I love this one. Also, very pocket-friendly. You can buy it here.



Nivea Fresh Body Deodorizer/Roll-On
The only deo I have used which is super long-lasting and makes you smell like a fresh flower. Both the roll-on and deo smell amazing and you feel so fresh. I have used so many bottles of this and I always have a backup. The roll-on is great to use on dark underarms and it does lighten them to a certain extent. Not to forget the price at which they come is great. I always carry this when I am traveling because bad odor is a turn off guys and this one just saves the day. Trust this one when you want to smell good and you have a long day ahead. You can buy it here and here.



Garnier Light Complete Serum-In-Lotion
This one I bought a month ago to give it a try and I am using this quite often now. It can be used both on face as well as body but I won't recommend it for your face as it might make it sticky even though it is lightweight. It does lighten dark spots on your skin and brightens it and acts as a sunscreen for your body. It absorbs quickly into your skin and is not heavy on it like other body lotions yet it moisturizes it very well.  It has a very simple smell which doesn't stay for a long time. It is also quite easy on your pocket. Go for it if you are looking for a good sunscreen for your body in an affordable range. You can buy it here.



So, these are all the products you should have in your skincare vanity and all of them are very affordable and easily available. I have used them or using them and I trust them with all my heart. I will post one more version of this which will cover some products at a little pricier side. Let me know if you have tried and loved any of the products mentioned above. See you in my next post. Ta-Da…!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loreal Pure Clay Mask Review

What I Learnt From The Lockdown