Blue Heaven Soft Kajal Eyeliner Review


Colored eyeliners are the new jam. Even though black and brown are more preferred when it comes to liner, colored liners give more vibe to the look. Nowadays, everyone is sporting them and trust me they just bring so much color into a dull boring day. If u think your outfit is simple and u lack that confidence, just apply a colored liner and boom you look as bright as a sunflower.

There are so many brands that have colored liners in their range and there are so many funky and cool colors available. One such brand that has impressed me the most is Blue Heaven. So, in this blog post, I am going to review Blue Heaven's Soft Kajal Eyeliner.


After searching numerous brands for a good blue colored eyeliner, my search finally ended with Blue Heaven’s Soft Kajal Eyeliner. No brand impressed me with a perfect blue color as much as Blue Heaven. When I first got the package delivered I was so impressed with the color. It was the perfect shade of blue I wanted and I couldn't wait to try it out. When I wore it for the first time I got so many compliments and it made my eyes popped. I am someone who always wears a black eyeliner so wearing a blue one seemed a little uncomfortable for the first time and I had doubts whether I can pull it off. But trust me this one is so comfortable to wear and doesn't look extra. As I said it's the perfect shade of blue.




The eyeliner/kajal is nicely pigmented and has a great color pay off. It has a waxy texture and it glides on smoothly on your eyelids. The quantity is 2 kg which I feel is good. It has a good consistency. Also as it is a kajal and liner you can wear it on both your upper and lower lash line. I, however, prefer to wear it on my upper lash line as I am not a Kajal person. Also, did I forgot to mention that it is budget-friendly? It rates at Rs.125 only and you can always get it at a discounted price. Such a bomb product at such a great price. The packaging is color-coded and it comes in two colors: Blue and Green. I will, however, love to see more fun colors in this range.

Even though on the outer packaging it is mentioned that it is smudge-proof and transfer-proof, it is not. It does transfer on oily lids so I will suggest wearing an eye-primer. It will still smudge, however. I have super oily lids and even a primer couldn't stop it from smudging but it does control it. It is not completely water-proof. It means if you sprinkle some water it will not fade away but if you rub your eyelids it will start fading.




The staying power of this eyeliner is really good though. It stays for 5-6 hrs with a little bit smudging but the color will still show up quite nicely. The best part I feel about this one is that it comes with its own sharpener right at the bottom and is detachable. So, you don’t need to buy an extra sharpener for it. Blue Heaven is easily available on Nykaa, Amazon, Flipkart and also they have their website. 

I will sum up the pros and cons so you can decide whether you want to try this one or not.

Pros:
1)      Budget-Friendly. Can always get at a discounted rate.
2)      Great pigmentation.
3)      Easily available.
4)      The packaging is color-coded.
5)      Good staying power.
6)      It comes with a self-sharpener.

Cons:
1)      Not smudge-proof.
2)      Not transfer-proof. Transfers on the oily lid
3)      Not water-proof.
4)      Only 2 color options are available.

                I will highly recommend you to try these liners out and I am sure you are going to love them too. Do try and let me know how you liked them. Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram if you try this out so I would know you loved it too. Thank you so much for reading. See you in my next post. Ta-Da…!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loreal Pure Clay Mask Review

What I Learnt From The Lockdown

5 Products You Need You Need In Your Skincare Regime